Top 3: GQ Bar Cocktail RecipesBy Angelica Malin
Like cocktails? Like drinking cocktails in a trendy spot? Well, you’ve come to the right place. The Terrace at Rosewood London is now home to a pop-up GQ Bar in association with premium gin Tanqueray No. TEN. The hotel’s picturesque Edwardian courtyard provides a little-known secluded sanctuary just off High Holborn, and it’s the perfect sun trap to catch those delightful summer rays.
Alongside a breakfast and lunch menu, the pop-up also features a specially curated cocktail menu. If you want to impress your pals at your next BBQ, we’ve discovered three of the best cocktail recipes from the GQ Bar. Let’s get sipping:
GQ Bar Cocktail Recipes: South Side Fizz
A refreshing fizz fit for summer with notes of lemon and organic Moroccan mint grown atop of Rosewood London in the rooftop garden.
- 50ml Tanqueray No. TEN
- 20ml Elderflower liqueur
- Sicilian lemon tonic
- Organic Moroccan mint
- Lime wedge
- Moroccan mint garnish
- Shake the gin, elderflower liqueur, and mint together in a shaker with ice.
- Pour into the highball glass over crushed ice and top with lemon tonic.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and Moroccan mint.
GQ Bar Cocktail Recipes: White Negroni
A slightly sweeter, summer inspired take on the classic Negroni, Campari is switched with Suze Vermouth to create the perfect patio apéritif.
- 25ml Tanqueray No. TEN
- 25ml Suze Vermouth
- 25ml Aperitivo Cocchi Americano Bianco Dash of grapefruit bitters method Grapefruit slice garnish
- In an Old Fashioned glass, add all ingredients over ice.
- Stir and garnish with a grapefruit slice.
GQ Bar Cocktail Recipes: Tanqueray No. TEN Gin and Tonic
The classic gin and tonic using Tanqueray No. TEN gin, a citrusy spirit created to showcase the passion and attention to detail that Charles Tanqueray stood for. The quadruple- distillation process ensures a velvety smooth final gin perfectly accompanied by tonic.
- 50ml Tanqueray No. TEN gin
- 125ml tonic
- Slice of fresh grapefruit
- Add all ingredients into a highball glass over ice.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice.
Photo Credit: Addie Chinn