To the World’s Most Amazing Infinity PoolsBy Natasha Culzac
Facebook is bulging at the seams with them – disgustingly beautiful snaps of our friends’ (and really really vague acquaintances) on holiday, propped up on the lining of a swimming pool, and draped over its edge as if they’re the next Miranda Kerr.
A shade of green developing ever so marginally in our faces as we peruse these snaps, starts to glow ever more fluorescent upon the realisation that it’s no ordinary hotel pool teeming with toddlers, but an empty infinity one stretching out into a blanket of an azure-flushed ocean. Jealous? Us?
If ‘food porn’ can take the world by storm, so can its travel equivalent: infinity pool porn. Here are a number of stunning infinity pools from France to St Lucia to daydream about, envy free:
4. Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali
5. Frégate Island Private, Seychelles
6. Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Cote d’Azur, France
7. Monastero Santa Rosa, Amalfi Coast, Italy
8. Singita Pamushana, Zimbabwe
9. Orpheus Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
10. Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives