Healthy Bake: Blueberry Muffins By Madeleine ShawBy amelia richards
Madeleine Shaw has partnered with Danone to create these sumptuous and healthy blueberry muffins, free from any gluten, grains or added sugar. Easy to bake, even easier to eat.
– 110g danone blueberry & blackcurrant yogurt
– 2 eggs
– 2 ripe bananas mashed
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 100g oat flour
– 50g oats
– ½ tsp cinnamon
– pinch of salt
– 100g frozen blueberries
– extra spoonful of Danone yogurt to top your blueberry muffins (optional)
– Preheat the oven to 200C
– Place all the ingredients except for the blueberries in a blender
– Blend until combined (some lumps are okay)
– Fold through the blueberries
– Pour into muffin moulds and bake for 15 minutes and leave to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving
– Remove from moulds and tuck into your blueberry muffins for breakfast, dessert or elevenses!
Take a look in our baking archives for more easy and delicious baking ideas!