About Time: You Had Chotto Matte at HomeBy Angelica Malin
Looking for something delicious to eat this week? Fans of legendary Soho restaurant Chotto Matte, renowned for the finest Nikkei cuisine, can now experience five of the restaurant’s hero dishes in the comfort of their home. Here’s the lowdown:
Expect easy step-by-step cooking guides, so you can recreate some of the restaurant’s most-loved dishes. Includes everything from Padron Peppers to Black Cod Aji Miso, offering a sneak-peek into some of the brand’s best kept kitchen secrets. The kit includes:
- – Padron Peppers – BBQ Spanish sweet peppers in miso
- – Choclo Corn – with Rocoto butter and coriander
- – Pollo Anticucho – chicken with red and yellow anticucho causa
- – Black Cod Aji Miso – with chilli miso marinade, yuzu and chives
- – Asado De Tira – slow-cooked BBQ beef, purple potato purée, teriyaki and chives
The kits are available for delivery throughout the week via Supper. Orders can be delivered to wider London on the same day, customers can also choose a delivery slot to suit their schedules. The kit can be kept refrigerated for two days, so you can either choose to elevate your Friday night dinner or choose to savour the kit for a relaxed weekend lunch.
The kit will be delivered in an elegant box, with the help of detailed cooking instructions printed on recipe cards, perfect for cooks of all abilities. Priced at £60, designed to be enjoyed by two people.