About Time: You Got Creative with Nākd Surprise TrufflesBy Angelica Malin
Fancy making a delicious, healthy afternoon pick-me-up? Look no further. This month, we’ve teamed up with Nākd to bring you a host of wholesome recipes, fresh ideas and a special competition giveaway. To get involved, like them on Facebook here, follow them on Twitter here and Instagram here. These delicious vegan Nākd surprise truffles, created by blogger superstar Juliet Oscar Yankee (follow her on Twitter here), are perfect for office snacking when the biscuit tin is all to tempting. The secret’s out, here’s how to make them:
Nākd Surprise Truffles
– 2 Nākd Cocoa Delight bars, flattened
– Nākd Cocoa Sea Salt Posh Bits, flattened
– 1 Nākd Caffe Mocha bar, cut up
– Shredded coconut
1. Start by getting all your ingredients ready.
2. Flatten the Cocoa delight bars together with the Posh Bits and place on the palm of your hand. Place a small piece of Caffe Mocha inside and shape into a ball.
3. Once you have uniform balls roll them in shredded coconut.
4. Wrap them in parchment paper like candies to keep fresh. Store in the fridge and enjoy within 3 days.
Recipe created by Juliet Oscar Yankee. Sponsored post in assocation with Nākd – for more information, see their website here, like them on Facebook here, follow them on Twitter here and Instagram here.