The AT, Christmas Special 2: The Craziest Festive Trends in LondonBy Angelica Malin
Good morning party people. I’m very pleased to say that Episode 4 of The AT, in assocation with Bookatable, is now out – listen on Acast here and on iTunes here. In our second Christmas Special of The AT, we talk all things festive food in the capital – the good, the bad and the downright outrageous. Alicia and Angelica tackle the hot topics of London’s best Christmas burgers, festive cocktails and some crazy mince pie creations happening in London. Listen here:
This week, we’re joined by special guests chef and food stylist Rosie Birkett and dessert guru Terri Mercieca of Happy Endings LDN to talk all things London and food. The podcast is recorded at JOVA London, one of our favourite cafes in the capital. You can subscribe to the About Time podcast here and For all our social fans, you can follow us on our new Twitter @The_ATshow.
- Best Christmas burgers in London: The Fromagemas at Byron, burger pop-up at MeatUp, Burgduken at MeatLiquor x Tom Kerridge and the plant-based Christmas burger at Vurger Co. Discover all of London’s best Christmas burgers here.
- Best Christmas cocktails in London: Winter Sherry Cocktail Menu at Sack, Christmas Pudding Martini at Searcy’s, Hot Cocktail Menu at Aviary and special collaboration Jack Daniel’s x London Cocktail Club. Make festive cocktails at home with 31 Dover mince pie syrup.
- Best mince pie creations in London: Mince Pie Croissant at PAUL, Mince Pie Dough Bite at Crosstown Doughnut, Mince Pie Sundae at Lazybones and Mince Pie Cheesecake at Bar + Block. Read all about London’s best mince pie creations here.
- Best Christmas feasting menus in London: Dishoom, Cafe Murano and Smokestak.
- Special Guests: Rosie Birkett and Happy Endings LDN
- Restaurant Review of the Week: Town House at The Kensington, Modern Pantry and Greggs Festive Bake.
- Ask the AT: “I’ve got a date in London and want to go down the mulled wine route. Any suggestions? Not too fancy, but just a good xmas vibe, preferably away from all the xmas crowds” We suggest Last Days of Shoreditch and The Devil’s Darling. “What’s your favourite workout in London” Angelica: reformer pilates at Heartcore, Alicia: F45