The AT, Episode 2: Top Vegan Food in LondonBy Angelica Malin
Happy Monday folks! We’re very pleased to say that Episode 2 of The AT, in assocation with Bookatable, is now LIVE – listen here. Looking for the top vegan food in London? This week’s episode is all about vegan-loving goodness; from street food to Michelin-star dining, we’ve discovered the very top vegan food in London:
Expect all the latest news for vegans, with special guests Young Vegans and Spice Box. In short, The AT gives you the lowdown on everything plant-powered in the capital. If you didn’t already, you can catch-up on Episode 1 of The AT on the best unusual things to do in London here. For all our social fans, you can follow us on our new Twitter @The_ATshow.
Here’s what we mentioned in this week’s vegan show on the top vegan food in London:
- – New vegan products: Baileys Almande, Ben and Jerry’s vegan ice-cream and vegan Crosstown Doughnuts.
- – New vegan menus in London: Vegan menu at Texture restaurant, £50 plant-based menu at Bōkan, vegan Christmas dinner at The Draft House and vegan fondue at Tibits Heddon Street.
- – New vegan restaurants in London: The Retreat Kitchen in the heart of Richmond, Essence Cuisine in Shoreditch, Cojean in Mayfair.
- – Special Guests: Grace Regan, Spice Box and Young Vegans.
- – News in Brief: Baileys are opening their Treat Stop in Soho this week, KERB have opened their first permanent bricks and mortar right in the heart of Camden market and McCain is opening the doors to its own speciality restaurant, the Roastaurant. Sainsbury’s Prosecco Bar – Sainsbury’s is launching a 3-day pop-up bar in Central London this December.
- – Review of the Week: Mildreds and Club Mexicana.
- – Q&A: Best bar in central for you and girlfriends where you can actually get seats and a decent priced wine? The Port House at the Stand and Humble Grape in Temple – nice wine and small plates. The best place to find Pasteis de Nata in London? Nata in Soho and Lisboa Patisserie.