Competition: Win a Sushi Masterclass at Ichi SushiBy Angelica Malin
Are you a sushi lover? Well, you’re in luck! We’re giving away one lucky reader a fantastic masterclass at London’s favourite Ichi Sushi, which take place on the first Saturday of every month. The prize is an Ichi Sushi masterclass for two people at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, and we’re beyond excited for you to try the amazing sushi. It couldn’t be easier to enter, simply enter the competition below:
The sushi masterclasses take place on the first Saturday of every month, and run from 12.00pm until approximately 2.00pm. With impressive views of Big Ben, the classes will give you and your guests the opportunity to watch Head Chef Sadayuki Okamoto demonstrate a selection of signature sushi rolls and sashimi dishes from the menu, such as avocado and cucumber roll, blow torch salmon roll and tuna belly roll, after which you will be invited to recreate the dishes. They will provide tips on how to prepare fish, what cuts to look for and other useful advice giving you the confidence to prepare sushi at home.
The masterclass includes:
– A sparkling Sake aperitif and nibbles
– Chef demonstration
– Hands on sushi making
– Sit down meal and 750ml bottle of water
Terms and conditions:
- Winner gets two places at a sushi masterclass
- Prize must be redeemed within six months of winner being announced
- Sushi masterclasses take place on the first Saturday of every month, and run from 12.00pm until approximately 2.00pm.
- Subject to availability
- Reservation must be made in advance
Photo Credit: Amy Murrell