About Time: You Tried BXR’s VersaClimber ChallengeBy Adam Hassanali
Christmas is coming, the events are in full flow and it becomes harder to keep up those regular gym sessions. BXR has the ideal challenge to help you get your sweat on during the colder months.
The BXR Vertical Mile Challenge challenges participants to climb 5280ft on the VersaClimber in 40 minutes. The Vertical Mile challenge involves the VersaClimber, a machine which offers a low-impact, full-body cardio workout that burns more calories per minute than using any other machine.
You won’t be alone though as BXR is running specific Vertical Mile training classes in the lead-up to November when the Vertical Mile challenge takes place (FYI, the challenge is only taking place on the 17th November at City and 18th November at Marylebone ). The practice classes mimic sessions that professional athletes use to increase their anaerobic threshold and VO2 max output (baseline measurements of cardiovascular fitness). Heart Rate Monitors and HIlT training methods all feature during this climb programme in a series of classes guaranteed to deliver results, improve your cardiovascular fitness and leave you feeling great (and very sweaty).
If you’re not familiar with the Versaclimber, it’s a unique machine that mimics the natural climbing motion and allows for a full-body cardio workout. The VersaClimber machine is a 45-minute cardiovascular session, and unlike the treadmill or spin classes, this workout is both low-impact and full-body, minimising unnecessary stress or trauma to your body. VersaClimber classes are available across three London sites: Marylebone, City and Canary Wharf.
BXR London 24 Paddington Street, London, W1U 5QY
BXR is offering some fantastic Black Friday deals for fitness enthusiasts. Here’s a breakdown of the deals:
- 20% off sweat packs and merch – Make sure to use the provided discount code during checkout to enjoy the savings on sweat packs and merchandise.
- The first month is complimentary on all sweat memberships – This is a great opportunity to try out BXR’s sweat memberships with the added benefit of a free first month.
- £200 off the May BXR Retreat – If you’re interested in a fitness retreat, this deal provides a significant discount on the May BXR Retreat.
- BXR LABS – 20% off packs – Similar to the first deal, use the provided discount code when purchasing BXR LABS packs to enjoy a 20% discount.
- PT – One complimentary PT when you buy a PT pack – If you’re considering personal training, this deal gives you the chance to get one complimentary session when you purchase a PT pack.
These deals are available from the 24th until the 27th of November. It’s a great opportunity for those looking to kickstart their fitness journey or enhance their current routine. Happy shopping and best of luck with your fitness goals!