Discover: Episode 2, Season 2 of The AT ShowBy Angelica Malin
Podcast fans, welcome back! We’re back with Season 2 of The AT, the lifestyle podcast brought to you by About Time Magazine, hosted by Angelica Malin and Alicia Grimshaw. Listen to Season 2, Episode 2 of The AT Podcast here.
In partnership with our brand new sponsors Meal Pal, everyone’s favourite lunch time heroes, we’ll be giving you in the lowdown on lifestyle, food and fitness news in the capital every week – subscribe to the show on Acast here and on iTunes here. You can listen to the 2nd episode of the new season here:
For those that don’t know, The AT, brought to you by About Time Magazine, discovers everything it’s about time you tried in London and beyond. The weekly news and lifestyle podcast explores different themes every week, from unusual things to do in London to cocktail culture, finding the best of the city – we spend our time, so you don’t have to waste yours.
This week, we’re talking health and wellness in London; from vegan specials to new bootcamps, with special guests Rhiannon Lambert and Alex Petrides, Founder of Allplants. Here’s links to everything discussed in this week’s show:
Wellness Collaborations in London:
- Chocolate yoga class – 1.5 hours of chocolate mediation and goody bag, sponsored by Love Cocoa on 3rd February at 11am. Book here.
- House of Voga – Voga class and special vegan brunch at Coq D’Argent on 4th February at 11am. Book here.
- Mediation workshop – Tuesday 30th January at German Gymnasium in Kings Cross. Book here.
Wellness News in London:
- Barry’s Bootcamp – 4th studio opened in Belgravia. Discover more here.
- Boom Cycle – 4th site opened near Monument station. Discover more here.
- Another Space – 2nd site opened in Bank. Discover more here.
- Third Space – launched new Workout of the Day, inspired by CrossFit. Book here.
- Balance Festival – back in May at Old Truman Brewery. Book here.
Special Guests of the Week
Restaurant Review of the Week
This week, Alicia checked out the new vegan menu at ASK Italian, Food Editor Claudine tried out Iberica and Angelica eat lots of cheese scones at Gail’s Bakery. Book ASK Italian here and book Iberica here.
Subscribe to Season 2 of The AT on Acast here and on iTunes here. This season of The AT is kindly sponsored by our very own lunch-time heroes MealPal. MealPal helps you get a tasty lunch from the best restaurants in your city. Simply choose a meal plan that suits you, whether that’s a 12-meal lunch plan for £4.79 a meal, or a 20-meal lunch plan for £4.39 a meal. Download the MealPal app today or check out the MealPal website to mix up your lunchtime.