About Time: You Started Your Day with Nākd Breakfast Pots
Looking to spruce up your morning routine? Well, you’re in luck. In the spirit of a a happy, positive start to the year, we’ve teamed up with Nākd to bring you a whole host of amazing recipes, healthy ideas and a very special competition giveaway throughout January. To get involved, like them on Facebook here, follow them on Twitter here and Instagram here. These delicious vegan Nākd breakfast posts, created by food blogger supreme Juliet Oscar Yankee (follow her on Twitter here), are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for when you’re short on time. Breakfast never looked so good.
Nākd Breakfast Pots
You will need:
- 1 Berry Delight Nākd bar
- 150g The Coconut Collaborative coconut yoghurt
- 100g fresh raspberries
- Coconut Bliss Nākd nibbles
- Shaved coconut
1. Start by washing the raspberries and getting all your ingredients weighed and ready. If you are using bigger ramekins, you will need to double the amounts listed above.
2. Take the Berry Delight Nākd bar and flatten it with your fingers or using a small rolling pin. Place the flattened bits at the bottom of the ramekins and start packing them in tightly until you end up with a uniform base.
3. Continue by adding a layer of yoghurt, followed by a layer of raspberries, sprinkle some shaved coconut and then a layer of yoghurt. Top the pot with some Coconut Bliss nibbles.
4. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
Recipe created by Juliet Oscar Yankee. Sponsored post in assocation with Nākd – for more information, see their website here, like them on Facebook here, follow them on Twitter here and Instagram here.